Thanks so much to everyone who entered the contest. It was hard to choose the because many of you did answer the questions correctly and sent a GREAT email to Club Penguin. But of course this decision has to be made, and I chose…………. ‘Bubblypop46′ as the winner! Congratulations! They sent in to Club Penguin an extrememely convincing email about keeping the St. Patricks Day, the Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt and the Christmas Parties.
Ive sent the winner an email, notifying about their achievements, although if I don’t receive a reply in the next month from them, then X you’re the winner!
>—–CONTEST ENDS 31st JULY 2010—–<
I know I am having a 1 year Free Club Penguin Membership contest when my site has 120,000 hits, but I bought another 6 month Membership Card from Target, and I’m feeling generous, so, I’m going to give it away!
The contest opens today (the 4th April 2010) and ends on the 31st May 2010 18th July 2010.
TO ENTER, YOU MUST DO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1 - Simply send an email to Club Penguin about wanting them to keep the St Patrick’s Day Party, the Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt and also the Christmas Party.You can enter a maximum of 5 times, but must have different emails to Club Penguin in each entry.
2 - Answer the following questions about Club Penguin, my penguin and my blogs. (ANSWERS OR ANSWERS THAT WILL HELP YOU CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG – TAKE A LOOK AT PAGES & SIDEBARS. USING THE BLOG SEARCH WON’T WORK FOR MOST ANSWERS)
- How many pins have there ever been in Club Penguin?
- How old will my penguin be on the 1st of July?
- What are the URL’s of my 3 blogs?
- When was the first post of all 3 blogs?
- When did the stage open in Club Penguin?
- Which one of my 3 blogs can you read the Penguin Times newspaper, without logging in to Club Penguin?
- What severs do I usually choose to go on in Club Penguin?
- Where do I and “Club Penguin Wiki” believe the island of Club Penguin is located?
- Is Rockhopper named after a real type of penguin?
- How many games are there in Club Penguin?
ENTRIES can be either a comment or preferably an email. Remember, you must leave your name, penguins name and email address.
TO WIN who ever does the best, accurate job on the email or answers, I will give them the 6 month free membership.
THE WINNER WILL RECIEVE the 6 month Club Penguin membership code via email.
Good Luck and waddle on!
P.S If you would like any more details about the competition please email me at email@example.com Thankyou!
>—–CONTEST ENDS 18th JULY 2010—–<