Unfortunately, the Adventure Party 2010 is coming to an end very soon, as well as Rockhopper’s visit. There are some things listed below, which Screenhog has suggested we mustn’t miss!
Hello Penguins. Screenhog here again.
Talk about adventure – we’ve seen pirates, squids and mermaids all battling, treasure hunting, and just plain raising a ruckus. It’s been great!
Since there’s only a few days left for the party, I wanted to let you know some of the things you should check out. Check out my Don’t Miss List:
- Rockhopper’s Rare Items catalog. Rockhopper’s only here for a short time – so make sure to grab your free Squid Lid!
- The great Ship Battle room – Members, don’t forget to dress up (We’ve seen some interesting battles. Like the Pirates vs. Kings!)
- Fireflies in the Forest – Can you get them to light up? (Hint: get more penguins in there!)
- Snowball-eating plant in the Forest!
- Scavenger Hunt – and the treasure you dig for!
- The new entrance to the Hidden Lake – I hear this will be sticking around after the party.
- Stand at the Iceberg and wait – you might see something unexpected…
There’s only a few days left for the party, so round up some friends and get adventuring! And if you’ve got your own Don’t Miss List, let me know about it in the comments.
Until next time… Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team
I don’t think I’ve missed any of those things, but make sure you do all those fun things! I really will miss having the island so beautifully decorated, but I’m glad the secret entrance to the Hidden Lake will stay!
Please let me know if you meet Rockhopper!