The 12th Field Ops task of Club Penguin is now here and below are all the cheats you’ll need for another medal!
1. Firstly click on your Spy Phone, which should be ringing and teleport to the EPF Command Room.
2. Once there, click on the yellow screen, reading ‘Field-Ops’.
3. Next, the screen will pop-up, showing you your instructions for this week!
‘We’ve detected some strange readings from the Clock Tower… We need to make sure it’s safe to use. Work together at the Snow Forts to power up a new security system. Make sure not to alert the public!’
4. After that click ‘Accept Field-Op’ to continue, and proceed to the Snow Forts!
5. Once there walk over to the Clock Tower. Your Spy Phone should start ringing!
6. Click on it and complete the chipset maze!
‘Power up the chipset! Guide your micro battery by remote control. Go from the recharger to the chips. Watch out for traps!’
6. Once you complete the maze, you should receive your medal!
Now you can obtain Elite Gear or save up your medals for another time.
Remember, Club Penguin added new tactical gear, and I think I’m going to get the Alpha Headset!
Here’s what it look like on my penguin with all the other pieces of the Alpha Set on!