Another Field-Ops task is here and ready for us to complete, meaning we can earn another medal! Unfortunately I missed last week’s Field Op, if you were wondering, click here to read more about that.
For those curious about what penguin I’m using in this cheat/walkthrough, it’s my sister’s penguin, Kuputchi57. I wasn’t able to use my penguin Caitiecat12 because I had already got this medal, meaning I couldn’t take proper pictures. Anyway, on to the cheat…
1. To begin click on your Spy Phone and teleport to the EPF Command Room.
2. Once there, click on the yellow screen to the right, to receive this week’s Field-Ops instructions.
3. Read the instructions and click ‘Accept Field-Op’ to continue.
The new scanner is almost done. Next week I’ll have a new Field-Ops tool ready for you. Work together to install the last part. Look for a place to hide it. I suggest behind a curtain.
A new tool? Sounds interesting.
Hmm… a curtain…?
4. Go to the Dance Lounge and walk over to the curtain.
5. Your Spy Phone should start ringing. Click on it to answer.
6. You’ll then have to complete a puzzle.
Power up the chipset! Guide your micro battery by remote control. Go from the recharger to the chips. Watch out for traps!
7. After completing that, you should receive a medal! Click ‘OK’ to accept it and finish.
You can now obtain Elite Gear if you’re a member, if not, save them up and have fun collecting stamps.