The Halloween Party of 2010 is finally here! It’s time for all those trick-or-treaters’ and spooky penguins to come out and have fun! Here are all the cheats from where to find the free items and how to finish the scavenger hunt.
To find the Purple Bat Wings, go to the Plaza. Luckily this is available to all penguins.
If you are a member, you can go to the Forest and enter the Dark Chamber and the Haunted House!
Go to the Haunted House to pick up the Ghost Costume!
In the second room of the Dark Chamber, you can find the Storm Lantern!
Finish the Dark Chamber to receive the Pile O’ Candy. You can collect this as many times as you want!
Also, click on the catalogue for more spooky Halloween outfits!
The monster maker catalog!
To begin the Scavenger Hunt, click on the pumpkin icon, next to the moderator icon!
You clues will then pop up.
Clue 1: The hunt begins you’re on your way, start searching where the starfish lay.
1. Go to the Beach to get the first candy.
Clue 2: This next one’s hidden out of sight, overlooking a snowball fight.
2. Go to the Snow Forts to receive the second piece of candy.
Clue 3: To find the next hidden delight, go far away near glowing light.
3. Go to the Iceberg for the third piece of candy.
Clue 4:Through monster costumes you must dig. This one will make you flip your wig.
4. Go to the Gift Shop for the fourth candy piece.
Clue 5: Now try to find a cheesy scent, then search a spooky instrument.
5. Go to the Pizza Parlour, to fin the fifth candy piece near the organ.
Clue 6: You’ll find the candy you’ll adore, where a ninja shadow was before.
6. Go to the Ski Lodge, and click at the top of the fireplace to receive the sixth piece of candy.
Clue 7:A which has used this candy to improve the flavour of the brew…
7. Go to the Plaza and click on the candy in the cauldron to receive the seventh piece!
Clue 8:The last one’s hidden near the smile, of the largest pumpkin of the isle.
8. For the final piece of candy, go to the Beacon.WOAH LOOK AT THE LIGHTNING!
Once you have all the candy, click ‘Claim Prize’.
You’ll then receive the Candy Forest Path background!
Also, the Halloween party is our first chance of earning the Gary stamp!
He should be appearing around Club Penguin at random times!
So what do you think of this party? What about the storm!? Please let me know. I’m loving every single minute of it anyway!