Club Penguin’s Wilderness Expedition of 2011 is finally here! Sa-weetalicious!
To begin, click on the poster in the town, or simply head straight to the Dock.
Follow the arrows to the Glade.
Walk over here to receive the free item!
The Expedition Hat! Smoooove!
Go to the right to continue and you’ll come across the Wilderness Maze. To get through, follow the paths which have bits and pieces of metal nearby.
Here’s the first path:
The second path:
The third path:
At the end you’ll reach the Cliff and earn the Path Finder stamp.
Next, you’ll need to solve the Machine Puzzle to continue.
To solve the puzzle do the following:
- Plug the electricity cord into the powerpoint.
- Click the coffee beans.
- Click on the tap on the coffee machine.
- Click on the jug.
- Click the green button.
- Push down the pink and green buttons, then press the yellow and pink and finally the blue and purple buttons.
- Push down the blue lever.
- Press the piano keys that turn green.
- Throw 3 snowballs at the flames to put them out.
- Then, play the piano keys again that turn green.
- Click on the green button to raise the phone.
- Press all the green square buttons in any order.
- Pull down the purple and blue levers.
- Click to turn the wheel.
- Pull down the red lever near the telephone.
- Click the hot sause bottle.
- Click the water tank.
- Click the air vent.
- Click the toaster
- Throw 4 snowballs at the target.
Once completed a barrel will appear! Walk into it to be lowered to the Shore.
Next you’ll need to build the boat using the parts on the iceberg.
Use the shadows on the boat as a bit of a guie. If should look like this when you’re done.
This is where the journey ends for non-members…
You must purchase and wear a life jacket to sail on the boat across the bay.
You soon reach the bay on the other side where you’ll receive the Out at Sea Stamp.
Enter the Cave and what do you know! An Entire Brown Puffle Cave!
To adopt the brown puffle simply click on the note.
Unfortunately you can only adopt one. I’m calling mine Cocoa. :’)
SAWEET! There you have it a Brown Puffle! Just like I sais ealier a Brown Puffle would be released at this party!
So what do you think about the Wilderness Expedition? Lots of rooms! Pretty awesome? Like the mazes? Sick fun or lame-o?