I have found Cadence MANY times, and I hope this will help you find her too!
Cadence, also known as DJ K-Dance or DJ Cadence is a local Club Penguin DJ and a great dancer. She is a peach-colored penguin who has purple hair with pink tufts, green headphones, a pink and yellow scarf, a pair of pink and yellow wristbands, black eyelashes, along with black and white shoes. She seems to be very polite. She does not have any body items, however. Cadence and others like to think of her as a cool penguin, usually indicated by the hip attire and the way she speaks.
How to Find Cadence
1. She appears during parties and usually goes in member only rooms such as the Night Club Rooftop, Backstage and the Casa Fiesta room at the Music Jam Festival! Although I have seen her in such places as the Town and Dock.
2. Look for severs with 5 or 4 bars. These severs have more penguins on and Cadence usually goes on these. Although, I have found her on a sever, which only had 3 or less bars when I logged in.
3. Severs such as Mammoth, Avalanche, Sparkle, Abominable, Yeti, Yukon and Alaska are often chosen to go on by Cadence. I suggest you check these, but of course she goes on other severs too.
4. While on the rooftop I saw several penguins saying – ” Get off the metal”, “Don’t stand or dance on the metal” which they thought would reduce their chances of meeting Cadence. And, it wouldn’t reduce your chance to meet Cadence if you stand on the metal – Just ignore what they’re saying and go where you want!
5. If you’re in a crowded room, and think Cadence might be there, just click on “Show Buddies” and then click on ” Users in the room” and you will find Cadence besides a smiley.
6. To quickly get the background given by Cadence also just click on “Show Buddies” and then click on ” Users in the room”. Then click on the box icon, which replaces the usual “Add Buddy” feature.
7. Chat boxes with people continuously trying to help each other find Cadence are VERY helpful. Often they do tell the truth, unlike trackers (unless of course the trackers use bots and can tell when and where Cadence is as soon as she logs in).
8. If a room is full, keep trying to get in, although I can not be guaranteed Cadence will be in there or not. Try having a look at what penguins who come out of the room are saying.
Below is the new background she was giving away at the Music Jam Festival in July 2010! Here’s what it looks like!
Unfortunately, I didn’t get her old background, but here’s an enlarged picture of it anyway!
I really hope you too will find Cadence, like I have! Take a look at the links below for more finding guide cheats!