HOW TO PLAY
Card Jitsu is a very fun game that lets you become a ninja and enter a secret room. If you don’t know how the game works, here is how to get started.
- First, go to the Dojo and click on the pillow at the far right corner of the room.
- Start talking to Sensei and receive your starter deck that he gives you.
- After he is done explaining, join either Competition Mode or join one of the Blue mats for practice.
- In Competition Mode, you can earn your belts by defeating other penguins.
You can use the following chart to help you beat your opponent.
- Water beats Fire
- Fire beats Snow
- Snow beats Water
You know what type your card is by looking at the corner of them. The three types of cards will have an icon on them representing what kind of card it is: A flame for Fire, a snowflake for Snow, and a wave for Water. You will also see a number on each card. If you and your opponent choose the same card, then the card with the highest number wins.
(Tip: If the Club Penguin servers or Dojo is full, try the Portuguese servers because less penguins use them).
HOW TO WIN
Here are the basic ways that you can win in Card Jitsu. If you already know how to win the game, then just simply skip this part and scroll down for some tips on how to fool your opponent. Here are the two basic ways that you can win.
- You can win the game by having one of each type of card, but each card has to be a different color than the other cards.
- You can also win by having three cards of one type, but they all have to be different colors.
Here are some tips on how to fool or trick your opponent in Card Jitsu.
- Try not to make your moves obvious. Select cards that your opponent will not expect.
- If your opponent keeps picking the same type of card more than once, choose a card that can beat it.
- Try to use the special high numbered cards only when you are in need of them. Your opponent will probably expect you to use them right when you receive them.
- If you have already beat your opponent with two different types of cards, don’t try to use the last type of card that you need to win. In this case you should choose one of the same cards that you have already beat your opponent with, but make sure it is a different color. Now you will have two ways to win!
Remember – try not to make your moves obvious. Attempt to trick your opponent.
HOW TO EARN BELTS
To earn your belts, you must play in Competition Mode and defeat many opponents. As you keep earning more belts, you have to start defeating more people. There are a total of nine belts that you can earn. Like I said, you earn a belt after you win a certain amount of times. Here is a chart that shows you how many wins you need to earn your next belt.
White belt – 5 total wins needed.
Yellow belt – 13 total wins needed.
Orange belt – 21 total wins needed.
Green belt – 30 total wins needed.
Blue belt – 40 total wins needed.
Red belt – 52 total wins needed.
Purple belt – 64 total wins needed.
Brown belt – 76 total wins needed.
Black belt – 88 total wins needed.
Remember – they are total wins. You do not need to win all of those times in a row.
HOW TO BEAT SENSEI
Once you have earned your Black Belt, you must beat Sensei to become a ninja. He is very challenging, but there is a way to beat him. To beat Sensei, you must keep facing him until he gets weaker. He will probably beat you the first few times, but if you keep facing him you will be able to beat him after a while. So keep facing Sensei until you get the chance to defeat him so that you can become a ninja.
Also, remember to try to fool Sensei using the tips I mentioned above in the ‘How to Win’ section.
WHEN YOU ARE A NINJA
After you defeat Sensei and become a ninja, there are many things you can do. Sensei will reward you with a ninja mask and access to the Flying Flippers Emporium. To enter the Emporium, go to the Dojo Courtyard and click on the secret entrance. If you can’t find it, here is what it looks like.
After you click on the secret entrance, you will enter the Emporium. In the Emporium you will have access to the Martial Artworks catalog. In the catalog you will be able to purchase the Ninja Outfit for 1,000 coins. The Ninja Suit has a special dance that allows your penguin to become transparent – press “D” on your keyboard while you have the Ninja Suit on to become transparent.
You can also buy many other items in the Martial Artworks catalog, like a Dojo Igloo, Rice Paper Wall Screen, Stone Lantern, and the Hand Gong.
I hope this guide helps you master the skills of being a Ninja and starts your path on becoming a Fire Ninja…