About the Penguin Band
The Penguin Band is Club Penguin’s most popular and official band. It is made up of four penguins, G Billy, Petey K, Stompin’ Bob, and Franky. There once was a scavenger hunt when penguins had to find the Band’s instruments. Once players found the instruments, their penguin was rewarded with a player card background featuring the band. Another background was given out during the Music Jam party when the band went on break. Like Rockhopper, the band members can be seen sometimes during certain parties, on random servers signing autographed backgrounds and talking to penguins. They are the only official band known in Club Penguin.
How to find The Penguin Band
By “The Penguin Band” I mean the band members. It’s quite rare to find all four members in the same room at once!
1. The Penguin Band is usually found only in exclusive, member rooms. Although, that is not always the case. So check those rooms first, then maybe the Town, Dock, Iceberg and the Pizza Parlour. The Penguin Band members LOVE pizza!
2. The Penguin Band goes on the most popular servers on Club Penguin, especially during peak hours of the day. Some of Penguin Band’s favorite servers are Mammoth, Frozen, Blizzard, Abominable, Fjord, and Sleet. So I suggest you check these servers first.
3. Since the Penguin Band is always crowded, it can get difficult to find them. In this case, use the users in room list in the bottom right of your toolbar. The list is alphabetised. Scroll down and look for the username Stompin’ Bob, Franky, etc.
4. If a room is full, keep trying to get in. It’s better if you do, although I can’t guarantee they will be in there or not. Have a look at what penguins around you are saying, but of course be wary still.
5. The Penguin Band can go on more than one server at a time, BUT THIS IS QUITE RARE! Sometimes the Penguin Band is a robot, sometimes there is an actual Club Penguin employee, and occasionally the Penguin Band is logged in as a robot, AND an employee on two different servers. You can find the Penguin Band in more than one server.
Below is a picture of the background you receive for free when meeting them:
The ID for their background is 996. It’s available now! – Penguin Storm
I hope this guide helps you find the Penguin Band, but if you need further help or tips, please leave a comment!
Take a look at the finding guides below!